Course Duration: 1 Day
Time: To be advised with booking confirmation
Weld plastic using extrusion techniques
PMBWELD309e Course Cost: $785
Extrusion Welding will give you the ability to weld plastic lining to secure a pond, repair a poly water or fuel tank, and seam plastic sheeting. This course explores a variety of techniques such as extrusion and hot air, for bonding PE materials together where butt and EF welding are not an option.
- Learn to identify relevant materials required for welding and installation
- Learn how to calculate the appropriate welding parameters to be used
- Learn how to best maintain and calibrate welding equipment
- Learn to perform a solid weld using the extrusion welding technique
- Learn to assess the quality of welded joints
- Receive a pdf for a weld record, machinery service and calibration record sheets
- Receive an easy reference Welding Manual
- Learn in small groups, allowing quality and focused training
For further information about this course please click here.