Course Duration: 1 Day
Time: To be advised with booking confirmation
Join Polyethylene Plastic Pipelines using Butt Welding PMBWELD301E Course Cost: $585
Our Butt Weld course explores the methods, materials and applications of Butt Welding polyethylene pipes and fittings, materials and composition, applications and pressure ratings to using a variety of equipment- manual or automatic with varying methods. It is valid for industrial use both in the field and in factory conditions.
- Learn to identify relevant materials required for welding and installation
- Learn how to calculate the appropriate welding parameters to be used
- Learn how to best maintain and calibrate welding equipment
- Learn to perform a solid weld using the butt-welding technique
- Learn to assess the quality of welded joints
- Receive a pdf for a weld record, machinery service and calibration record sheets
- Receive an easy reference Welding Manual
- Learn in small groups, allowing quality and focused training
For further information about this course please click here.